With Rebekah Freedom. Visit www.RebekahFreedom.com to contact Rebekah. Rebekah on Elephant Journal / Rebekah on SoundCloud / Rebekah Freedom facebook page / Rebekah on Instagram / Schedule with Rebekah
- Dr. Amir Levine and Rachel Heller’s book Attached.
- ANXIOUS people are often preoccupied with their relationships and tend to worry about their partner’s ability to love them back.
- AVOIDANT people equate intimacy with a loss of independence and constantly try to minimize closeness.
- SECURE people feel comfortable with intimacy and are usually warm and loving.
- Blueprints. The dysfunctionality you bring into your life.
- Personality Disorders - a deeply ingrained and maladaptive pattern of behavior of a specified kind, typically manifest by the time one reaches adolescence and causing long-term difficulties in personal relationships or in functioning in society.
- Addiction. Listen to Alt Health Tools episode with Rebekah: Addiction Counseling Transform Now AHT046
- Healthy Boundaries:
Book your free consultation with Rebekah Freedom now: Schedule Now
More of Rebekah on Alternative Health Tools podcast